Effective immediately and until further notice, the Borough of Pleasant Hills & the Pleasant Hills Police Department are modifying its operations and how it handles the following:
- Emergency calls where a person’s personal safety or property are immediately endangered - officers will continue to promptly respond to the scene, and in a manner appropriate to the emergency.
- Non-essential calls will be handled by telephone instead of responding. This includes fraud, theft calls, reports of previous crimes, suspicious behaviors (not ongoing), informational requests, general complaints, etc. Calls will be screened by an officer. The Police non-emergency phone number is 412-655-5045, after 3 PM you may have to leave a message for the Watch Commander to return your call.
- Please continue to call 9-1-1 for emergencies.
- The Red Phone is available outside the Municipal Building and dials direct to Allegheny County 9-1-1.
Rest assured that we are still responding to all emergencies that threaten life or property
Pleasant Hills Borough
- The Pleasant Hills Municipal Building will be closed to walk-in traffic. Please refer to the website www.pleasanthillspa.com for phone numbers or emails to respective departments. Most requests can be handled through telephone or email. Call 412-655-3300 for Borough Services.
- All Pleasant Hills Community Parks are shut down through the end of March to adhere with the CDC regulations for social distancing and to reduce contact areas.
- Time sensitive municipal services will be handled by appointment only. This includes Dye tests, permit requests, etc.
- Garbage bills can be dropped of at First National Bank located next to MedExpress & Sewage payments can be placed in the drop box located in the Pleasant Hills Municipal Building parking lot.
- Pleasant Hills Library is closed through March 29, all programs are cancelled during this time and the library book drop is locked. Please keep all library materials, all library fines will be waived.
Be aware, for the safety of both the public and borough personnel, there may be further modifications that may be implemented.
The Borough of Pleasant Hills