UPDATE ON MUNICIPAL PROJECTS
- Sunrise Sewer Project had been completed, the contractor is finishing property restoration and final punch list items in the coming weeks.
- Design is complete for the 60-year old Tassel Lane sanitary sewer pump station and force main. The project has been advertised for bidding and construction should begin mid-summer
- 2019 Road Program is being finalized and should be going out for bid in May 2019
- Arbor Lane Storm Sewer Extension design is complete, the project has been put out for bid, construction should begin mid-summer
- Pleasant Hills Blvd Park has reopened for roller hockey, a new basketball surface has been installed, the backboard and hops will be upgraded this spring.
- We would like to remind residents raking or blowing leaves into the street and catch basins is prohibited, leaves can cause blockages in the storm line and prevent water draining and potentially flood a resident’s home. MS4 requirements also prohibit this act. Please help up keep our community clean and free of these hazards.