Booth / Vendor Application Timeline
- Vendor Applications will be accepted until, June 30, 2017.
- Booth Space payment must be received by the deadline of June 30th, or will be subject to a $5 late fee.
Booth / Vendor Item Selection and Preferences Policy
- Please submit your choices on your application (maximum of 4 choices of items) listed in your order of preference. Additional items should be listed on the Alternate Choices section, again in order of your preference. If you were a Vendor in 2016, in order to guarantee your same selections as 2016, your application MUST and payment MUST be received No-Later-Than June 1, 2017 otherwise your selections may be taken by another organization.
- We will review all extra items only after all entries are received.
- The PHCD Committee reserves the right to limit the number of vendors per item category.
- We will work diligently to honor requests based on the timeliness of the application as specified above and assurance of a diverse selection of festival items.
- You will receive verification of your approved selections after the application deadline has closed.
- If applicable, we will contact you for any changes or alternative festival item choices.
Booth / Vendor Registration Fees
Booth registration fees are
- $25 for community based non-profit organizations
- $50 for community based non-profits requiring electricity
- $150 for commercial vendors/political candidates or groups not requiring electrical hook ups
- $250 for commercial vendors/political candidates or groups requiring electrical hook ups.
Booth fees will be automatically tabulated.
All funds raised go directly to pay for PHCD costs.
Booth / Vendor Space Specifications Policy
- For the cost of your registration fee, we will provide the following:The Committee is not responsible for vendor's property and occurrences over which it has no control, such as power outages, acts of God, or any other event that may hinder sales. No refunds, no exceptions.
- The space to sell your items
- Electricity (as requested on your application)
- Security Friday evening (August 11th) after your set-up
- Adverting your company or organization on our website with an active link to your website.
- Booth space allotments are limited to 10x10 feet, 10x15 feet or 10x20 feet.
- Please provide us on your application a list of electrical equipment that you will be using. The Committee also reserves the right to design booth placement subject to electrical availability to the site.
- If it is not included on your list, you will not be permitted to use it, as we will not have the appropriate power available.
- Only 1 deep fryer per booth. You must also supply a container for oil disposal.
- We do NOT provide canopies, tents, tables or chairs. You must provide your own supplies.
Taylor Rental Center is offering a 15% discount on tent rentals for PHCD Vendors! To take advantage of this offer please visit their website by clicking the photo above or by calling (412) 833-7300.
Booth / Vendor Set Up Timeframe Policy
- Booths are to set up on Friday, August 11, 2017 between the hours of 12:00 noon and 9:00 pm
- Booths must vacate on Saturday, August 12, 2017 immediately following the fireworks show.
- There will be NO security overnight on Saturday night, August 13th.
- Vendors must remain open, occupied and operating during festival hours of 11:00 am until at least 6:30 pm.
- We request this in order to meet the needs of our community who participate in the evening.
- Booths MAY operate during the firework display.
Booth / Vendor Operating Policy
- Absolutely NO vehicles are permitted on the field at anytime.
- Vendors must be dressed and act appropriately while serving the general public.
- Vendors are responsible for food liability, and specifically release the committee of any said liability arising as a result of any act or omission by the vendor, no exceptions.
- Vendors must maintain cleanliness in and around booth at all times and dispose of trash at the end of the day to appropriate trash containers.
- Vendors will use the front parking lot of Mowry Park for the sole purpose of loading and unloading supplies ONLY. All Vendors by submission of an application therein agree to hold harmless, the Pleasant Hills Community Day committee and Borough of Pleasant Hills, as an organization and as individuals, against any and all claims for damages, injuries and other incidents to person or property.
- There will be a parking attendant on duty to enforce this.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our policies prior to submitting your application.
Thanks for your interest in being a Pleasant Hills Community Day Booth / Vendor!